AMC-8100 is an Advanced Mezzanine Card (AMC) that provides embedded system designers of MicroTCA or AdvancedTCA systems the flexibility to connect to an external Fibre Channel SAN or fabric. The use of Fibre Channel provides effective storage solution to larger robust storage. The AMC-8100 is a single-width midsize module.
The AMC-8100 module provides 2 ports of Fibre Channel connectivity, operating at Fibre Channel speeds of 1G, 2G or 4G. The AMC-8100 also includes a Module Management Controller (MMC) to support the required AMC management functions.
- Two independent 4Gbit Fibre Channels
- SFP, supports multi-mode optics and copper options
- 8 Lane PCI Express Backplane Connection
- Auto-negotiation for legacy connect (1 or 2 Gbit)
- AMC.0 Single-width, Mid-size