The aTCA-3710 is a high performance, high bandwidth, 40G Fabric switch blade for AdvancedTCA® platforms. This product is ideal for bandwidth intensive telecom applications such as wireless access controller, DPI/security network, IPTV, IP multimedia subsystem, RNC/BSC, broadband access/bearer network, data center, and LTE/4G network applications. The aTCA-3710 provides 40GbE hub-to-node connectivity and integrated switch silicon that supports load balancing, priority queues, packet classification, and flow control to enable strict bandwidth management for implemented applications.
To maximize switch blade cost effectiveness, two models of the aTCA-3710 40G Fabric switch blade are available to meet different ATCA platform bandwidth requirements (aTCA-3710/320G and aTCA-3710/640G). The aTCA-3710 40G Fabric switch incorporates the latest generation of switching technology to provide 40GbE connectivity to node slots in 6 and 14-slot chassis as well as 40GbE I/O. Additionally, the aTCA-3710 also provides front I/O to handle high throughput requirements of telecom applications.
- 640/ 320G Bandwidth Fabric Interface Switch for 14/6-slot 40GbE Chassis
- Broadcom BCM56334 24-port GbE Base Interface Switch with 2-port 10GbE
- Freescale QorIQ P2041(Quad Core) @ 1.2GHz Control Plane Processor
- 14-port 10-Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ uplink port, Front Panel
- Supports ADLINK PacketManager