The ADLINK aTCA-9710 is a high performance AdvancedTCA® (ATCA) processor blade featuring dual 12-core Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2658 v3, Intel® C612 Chipset, eightchannel memory up to 256GB of DDR4 memory and 400W power supply subsystem. Versatile connectivity includes four 40GbE Fabric Interfaces, dual GbE Base Interfaces, dual front panel 10GbE egress ports, front panel dual COM and USB 2.0 ports and front panel VGA connector. An onboard SATA connector supports a mSATA up to 256GB and the optional RTM (aTCAR9700) supports six 10GbE SFP+ ports and one hot-swappable SATA bay providing additional network throughput and storage capacities.
The aTCA-9710"s thermal solution (including VRM heat sink) ensures stable operation under extreme operating environments and allows for compliance to the NEBS Level 3 standard (design only). The robust computing power and reliability of the aTCA-9710 meets the requirements of telecom equipment manufacturers (TEMs) and network equipment providers (NEPs), allowing them to build the next-generation telecom networks and communication infrastructures.
- Two Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3 family (12C/24T)
- 16 memory sockets support DDR4-2133 REG/ECC VLP RDIMM up to 256 GB
- Intel® C612 PCH
- Dual Intel® XL710-AM2 40GBASE-KR4 Fabric Interface channels
- Single Intel® Communications chipset 8950
- Support Intel® DPDK and Node Manager 3.0
- Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology
- Intel® QuickPath Interconnect