COPious is a user-customizable, turnkey embedded instrument that includes two A9 CPU cores. Linux runs in core 0 to provide ethernet, USB and disk connectivity while core 1 runs real-time stand-alone applications. COPious is compatible with Innovative's wide assortment of ultimate-performance FMC modules. With its modular IO, scalable performance and easy to use CPU core architecture, the COPious reduces time-to-market while providing the performance you need.
- Combines an Zynq Z7045 SoC with FMC IO module on a PXI-compatible plug-in card
- Powerful, dual floating-point Arm A9 CPU performance
- Industry-standard 8HP PXIe form-factor
- Self-boot operation. Operates diskless and headless
- Runs Linux applications
- Configurable I/O uses standard HPC FMC IO module. Add anything from RF receivers to industrial control modules.
- I/O site (VITA 57) deliver up to 6 GB/s to PL memory, 2 GB/s to PS memory
- Backplane timing and triggering support for I/O
- Supports Innovative FMC I/O module features for private data channels, triggering and timing features
- USB2.0, 1 Gb Ethernet, eMMC, SPI, RS232 ports
- Boots Linux from onboard eMMC
Embedded Control — Install a COPious into any standard PXIe slot to provide autonomous, real time control and data acquisition. Performance is independent of host PC operating system. Available IEEE 1588 network or GPS-synchronized timing, triggering and sample control is multiplexed to routed to the FMC module site, providing limitless expansion via multiple nodes.
Uniquely customizable — An HPC FMC site for I/O, user- programmable FPGA for I/O interfaces, triggering and timing control, 4 lane gen2 PCIe connectivity for fast data streaming and 1 GbE ethernet and USB 2 port to connect to large capacity storage media.
Remote or Local Operation — Continuous data streaming up to 100 MB/s (1 Gb LAN) or 480 Mb/s to local USB drive. Optional, stand-alone, autonomous operation with precision-timed sampling.
Rugged — Runs from flash in a compact, rugged footprint that is ready for embedded operation.