|Marvin Test Solutions||PCI||Available|
The GC5050 is a high speed Dynamic Digital I/O card that provides capabilities comparable to high speed I/O products found in large functional test systems. The card shares an identical architecture with the GX5050, a 6U PXI card. Both have the ability to operate independently of the host computer when in the RUN mode.
- 32 bi-directional I/O pins (16 cards may be daisy-chained for a total of 512 pins)
- 3 MB or 12 MB of on-board memory
- External and programmable internal clock rates from 5 Hz to 50 MHz
- Dynamically controlled sequencer supports branching,looping, & subroutines
- Multiple I/O options: TTL, PECL, LVDS, and Programmable levels
- Includes a graphical vector development environment (DIOEasy) for generating,editing, capturing, and comparing complex digital patterns