|Marvin Test Solutions||PXI||Available|
The GX5055 represents a new level of performance and capabilities for PXI-based digital instrumentation. Based on the proven architecture of the GX5050, the GX5055 offers high performance pin electronics and an enhanced timing generator in a compact, 6U PXI form factor.
Each card can function as a stand-alone digital subsystem or if required, multiple cards can be interconnected, providing a single domain and supporting up to 512 bi-directional channels.
Each digital channel can be individually programmed for a drive hi, drive lo, sense hi, sense lo, and a load value (with commutation voltage level) – offering the user complete flexibility when creating test programs and fixtures for multiple UUTs. In addition, each channel offers a parametric measurement unit (PMU) providing users with the capability to measure each UUT node’s DC characteristics.
- 50 MHz dynamic digital instrument with per pin direction control
- High performance pin electronics with per pin programmability
- Dual level drive / sense, programmable load & PMU on a per channel basis
- Wide drive / sense voltage range: -14 V to +25 V
- 32 bi-directional I/O pins, supports configurations up to 512 pins
- 512k memory per channel
- Dynamically controlled sequencer supports branching, looping, and subroutines