|Marvin Test Solutions||PXI||Available|
The GX5295 offers outstanding digital test capabilities and channel density in a compact 3U PXI form factor. Offering both performance digital and analog test capabilities, the GX5295 provides a cost-effective, tester per pin architecture - making this card the ideal choice for high throughput, mixed-signal component test applications. Each digital channel can be individually programmed for a drive hi, drive lo, sense hi, sense lo, and load value (with commutation voltage level). In addition, each channel offers a parametric measurement unit (PMU) providing users with the capability to perform parallel DC measurements on the DUT (device under test).
The GX5295 supports deep pattern memory by offering 256 MB of on-board vector memory with dynamic per pin direction control and with test rates up to 100 MHz. The board supports both Stimulus / Response and Real-time Compare modes of operation, allowing the user to maximize test throughput for go / no-go testing of components and UUTs that require deep memory test patterns. The single board design supports both master and slave functionality without the use of add-on modules.
- 32 input / output channels, dynamically configurable on a per channel basis
- 4 control / timing channels with programmable levels
- 256 MB of on-board vector memory
- Per channel Drive / sense voltage range of -2 V to +7 V with PMU per pin
- 100 MHz vector rate
- Stimulus / Response & Real-time Compare modes
- Ideal for use in PXI-based semiconductor test