The 6 models of the M3i.41xx Express series are designed for the fast and high quality data acquisition. Each of the input channels has its own monolithic A/D converter and its own programmable input amplifier. This allows to record signals simultaneously on both channels with 14 bit resolution without any phase delay between them. The extremely large on-board memory allows long time recording even with the highest sampling rates. All boards of the M3i.41xx series may use the whole installed on-board memory for the currently activated number of channels. A FIFO mode is also integrated on the board. This allows the acquisition of data continuously for online processing or for data storage to hard disk.
- Models with 100 MS/s, 250 MS/s or 400 MS/s
- 1 or 2 channel versions
- Simultaneously sampling on all channels
- Separate monolithic ADC and amplifier per channel
- 6 input ranges: +/-200 mV up to +/-10 V
- Window, re-arm, OR/AND trigger
- 512 MByte on-board memory (up to 4 GByte)