The M4i.66xx-x8 series arbitrary waveform digitizers deliver the highest performance in both speed and resolution. The series includes PCIe cards with either one, two or four synchronous channels. The large onboard memory can be segmented to replay different waveform sequences.
The AWG features a PCI Express x8 Gen 2 interface that offers outstanding data streaming performance. The interface and Spectrum’s optimized drivers enable data transfer rates in excess of 1.5 GB/s so that
signals can continuously replayed at a high output rate.
While the cards have been designed using the latest technology they are still software compatible with the drivers from earlier Spectrum digitizers. So, existing customers can use the same software they developed for a 10 year old 20 MS/s AWG card and for an M4i series 1.25 GS/s AWG.
- Fast 16 bit arbitrary waveform generator
- 1, 2 or 4 channel versions
- Simultaneous signal generation on all channels
- Separate DAC and amplifier per channel
- Output level programmable ±160 mV to ±5 V (±80 mV up to ±2.5 V into 50 Ohm)
- Modes: Single-Shot, Loop, FIFO, Sequence Replay Mode, Gated, ...
- 2 GSample on-board memory