The APS is a very small DC/DC converter which can be mounted and soldered on PCBs. The output voltage is controllable with either a potentiometer or an analog control voltage. The patented resonance converter technology and moulded metal box shielding guarantee lowest electromagnetic interference and low ripple and noise of the output voltage.
- patented resonance converter technology
- controlled by analog set voltage
- monitor voltage
- low ripple and noise, low EMI
- internal reference voltage
- RoHS compliant
- customized versions on request
Vnom 200V - 1000V
Vin 5V - 12V (see configuration for more details).
ripple & noise 10mV