EPS modules are versatile DC/DC high voltage power supplies with multiple options. The modules are available as compact metal box in 60W and 150W version or system capable in 3U Eurocassette-standard in 60W. EPS modules can be used as standalone DC/DC converters, combined to multichannel AC/DC supply in a THQ series or integrated in a modular MMC system. The output voltage is controllable via analog interface with either a potentiometer (internal reference voltage) or an analog control voltage. To protect the connected load the modules are equipped with INHIBIT and INTERLOCK (optional).
- patented resonance converter technology
- high efficiency
- voltage and current control
- low ripple and noise, low EMI
- multiple options (INTERLOCK, ARC, CLD)
- highly customizable, optimized versions on request
Vnom 500V - 40kV
Vin 12V - 24V
ripple & noise 0,25V - 500V (depending on configuration).