|Wiener||other||Available for CERN only|
WIENER provides a line of modular designed CAMAC crates compliant with ESONE and CERN standards. These CERN spec. CAMAC crates are configurable with linear regulated, low noise plug-in power supplies in the 300W ... 600W DC power range or up to 1900W with PS236 low-noise switching power supplies.
For ultimate requirements this CAMAC crate provides up to 1920W DC power and is outfitted with a fan tray for cooling, monitoring and control.
The modular concept of the CERN NIM and CAMAC standard allows you to easily insert / remove and exchange fan trays and power supplies. All CERN spec. parts as bins, fan trays and power supplies are interchangeable between other WIENER CAMAC and even NIM crates. All power supplies support the features defined by the CERN standard including the monitoring connector and provide protection against short circuit, over / under voltage and over temperature.
The “CE“ versions provide improved AC wiring.
- 7U bin UEC 01 for 25 CAMAC slots with 2U space for fan tray
- Heavy duty steel-aluminum construction with stainless-steel card guide frame
- 25 slot multilayer CAMAC dataway, noise reduced design, current rails up to 100A
- Intelligent fan tray with 3 individually controlled high performance DC-fans, variable fan speed
- High visibility alpha-numeric display for voltages, currents, fan speed / diagnostic system , 3 status LED´s
- Micro-processor controlled, high precision, low-noise switching power supply with programmable voltage and current limits, 1920W DC output, all 6 DC voltages +/-6V, +/-12V +/-24V provided, programmable current limits
- Power supplies to be plugged-in to the rear of the CAMAC bin for easy exchange
- All CE power supplies have separated and improved AC to fan connection