|Wiener||other||Available for CERN only|
WIENER offers a line of modular designed CAMAC crates compliant with ESONE and CERN standards. This CAMAC crates series is configured with 300W linear regulated, low noise plug-in power supplies.
The modular concept of the CERN NIM and CAMAC standard allows you to easily insert / remove and exchange fan trays and power supplies. All CERN spec. components` as bins, fan trays and power supplies are interchangeable between other WIENER CAMAC and even NIM crates.
All power supplies show the features defined by the CERN standard including the monitoring connector and provide protection against short circuit, over / under voltage and over temperature.
The CE versions provide improved internal AC wiring.
- 7U bin UEC 01 for 25 CAMAC slots with 2U space for fan tray
- Heavy duty steel-aluminum construction with stainless-steel card guide frame
- 25 slot multilayer CAMAC dataway, noise reduced design, current rails up to 100A
- Microprocessor controlled fan tray with 3 individually controlled high performance DC-fans, variable fan speed
- 3 status LED´s and high visibility alpha-numeric display for voltages, currents, fan speed / diagnostic system
- All CE power supplies have improved AC to fan connection
- CEP 22M: CERN spec. high precision linear regulated NIM power supplies for 300W power output, all 6 DC voltages +/-6V, +/-12V +/-24V provided, lowest noise (<3mVpp) technology
- CEP 22M dimensions: 430mm x 132mm x 215mm (whd), weight: 16.5kg