|Wiener||19" rackmount chassis||Available|
MARATON is a family of MAgnetic field and RAdiation TOleraNt power supplies developed for CERN LHC. MARATON HHE is the 12 channel version for use in a hazardous hostile environment.
Magnetic field tolerance is achieved by water cooling (up to 300G) and shielded components (up to 1200G). For radiation hardness (<30Gy) a quasi-redundant principle of power conversion is combined with special components. Further radiation sensible components are placed at remote locations.
- Up to 12 independent, potential free outputs, total up to 3 kW DC output power (at nominal 385VDC input), 3.6kW power water cooled
- Fully controlled, adjustable trip levels
- Adjustable voltages, current limits, temperature limits and OVP-trip levels
- Extremely low noise and ripple
- CE conform EN 50 081/82 part 2 or 1, safety in accordance with EN 60 950
- VME compatible remote monitoring and control module for 12 channels with Ethernet (TCP/IP) interface (for Standard Environment)
- 385VDC input from PFC module (with standard mains input) placed on remote bin
- Water cooled (recommended) or by forced air