|Wiener||19" rackmount chassis||Available|
MARATON is a family of MAgnetic field and RAdiation TOleraNt power supplies developed for CERN LHC. MARATON MHE represents a 12 channel low-voltage power supply for installation in a moderate hostile environment with integrated CANbus remote monitoring and control interface.
- Up to 12 independent, potential free low voltage DC outputs, total up to 3 kW (air cooled) or 3.6kW (water cooled) output power
- Channels can be operated in Master-Slave mode for paralleling of two ore more outputs (current boosting).
- Extremely low noise and ripple
- Fully microprocessor controlled, programmable voltages and thresholds on voltages, currents and temperatures, ramp rates, fully controlled, programmable trip levels and action / group behavior , voltage or current controlled mode
- CE conform EN 50 081/82 part 2 or 1, safety in accordance with EN 60 950
- CAN-bus interface for remote monitoring and control
- DC 385V or 94V - 265VAC world-wide auto-range AC input, with power factor correction / sinusoidal mains current EN 61000-3-2, CE
- Dimensions: 430mm x 3U (133mm) x 325mm [whd], weight: from 9.6 to 19 kg depending on the number of power modules
- Optional with Interlock input
- Optional with logic register for peripheral control, CAN-bus operated
- Optional water cooled for highest performance. Water connections pluggable and self sealing when unplugged. Internal water pipes are made of stainless steel