|Wiener||19" rackmount chassis||Available for CERN only|
This CERN spec./CE NIM crate series represents modular designed NIM bins combined with high power /low noise, microprocessor controlled, switching mode power supplies in excellent and proven W-IE-NE-R quality, conforming to EUR4100 and CERN specifications. For ultimate requirements the NIM crate provides up to 1920W DC power and is outfitted with a fan tray for cooling, monitoring and control.
The modular concept of the CERN NIM and CAMAC standard allows to easily insert / remove and exchange fan trays (if outfitted with) and power supplies. All CERN spec. parts as bins, fan trays and power supplies are interchangeable between different NIM and even CAMAC crates. All power supplies support the features defined by the CERN standard including the monitoring connector and provide protection against short circuit, over / under voltage and over temperature.
The “CE“ versions provide improved AC wiring.
- Extremely solid construction, prepared for rear-side plug-in power supply
- 7U bin UEN 01 for 12 NIM slots with 2 U fan tray space
- Intelligent fan tray with 3 controlled DC-fans (variable fan speed) for UEN 01 bin only
- 3 status LED´s and high visibility alpha-numeric display / diagnostic system
- PS/CS236: micro-processor controlled, high precision, low-noise switching power supply with programmable voltage and current limits, 1920W DC output, all 6 DC voltages +/-6V, +/-12V
- +/-24V provided Power supplies to be plugged-in to the rear of the NIM bin for easy exchange
- All CE power supplies have separated and improved AC to fan connection