|Wiener||19" rackmount chassis||Available|
The PL 512 is a high sophisticated, high density, programmable 12-channel floating low-voltage power supply system. Using the remote monitoring and control features either via USB or Ethernet it can be used to supply external load-channels with high power consumption also over long distances. Up to 3kW (3Ubox) DC output power can be provided.
- Up to 12 independent, potential free DC outputs, 250W each, total up to 3 kW output power
- Extremely low noise and ripple
- Channels can be operated in Master-Slave mode for paralleling of two ore more outputs (current boosting).
- Floating range: +/-100V (default, optimal for low noise). Can be increased up to +/- 500V
- Programmable voltages and thresholds on voltages, currents and temperatures, ramp rates, fully controlled, programmable trip levels and action / group behavior , voltage or current controlled mode
- CE conform EN 50 081/82 part 1 (EN 50 022 B), safety in accordance with EN 60 950
- Ethernet and USB interfaces for remote monitoring and control, Web interface / SNMP
- 94V - 265VAC world-wide auto-range AC input, with power factor correction / sinusoidal mains current EN 61000-3-2, CE
- DC Output connections: 4mm (M4-80A), Sense and temperature sensor connections: 9 pin Sub D female connector for 2 channels, senses wired to terminals on rear side.
- Optional alphanumeric display
- Optional with Power fail- and System Reset- Signal
- Optional with Interlock input
- Optional direct water cooling with same size as air cooled ones
- Dimensions: 430mm x 3U (133mm) x 325mm [whd], weight: from 9.6 to 19 kg depending on the number of power modules