The ADLINK PXES-2780 is an 18-slot PXI Express chassis, compliant with PXI Express and cPCI Express specifications and offering one system slot, one system timing slot, ten hybrid peripheral slots, and six PXI Express peripheral slots for a wide variety of testing and measurement applications requiring enhanced bandwidth. The PXES-2780 provides a configurable PCIe switch fabric and is configurable in two-link, and four-link PXI express deployments, with 8 GB/s system bandwidth and up to 4 GB/s slot bandwidth for dedicated peripheral slots, thanks to PCIe gen2 signaling technology.
The PXES-2780 implements a smart system monitoring controller, reporting full chassis status, including fan speed, system voltages, and internal temperature.
- 18-slot PXI Express chassis with one system slot, one system timing slot, 10 hybrid peripheral slots, and 6 PXI Express peripheral slots
- Configurable PCIe switch fabric, can be configured as four-link, two-link, PXI Express chassis
- Up to 8 GB/s system bandwidth and Up to 4 GB/s peripheral bandwidth for dedicated slots
- Intelligent chassis management: automatic fan speed control, chassis status monitoring and reporting, remote chassis power on/off control
- BNC connectors for 10 MHz clock input/output
- Innovative cooling mechanism dissipates 38.2W for each peripheral slot
- Maximum total usable power of 800 W under 55°C