The DN2.20x digitizerNETBOX series allows recording of two, four or eight channels with sampling rates of 100 MS/s or one, two or four channels with sampling rates of 200 MS/s. The DN2.20x digitizerNETBOX is based on the broven M2i.20xx-Exp digitizer hardware and allows to record fast signals simultaneously on multiple channels.
The remote instrument can be connected to the LAN environment or directly to a Laptop or Workstation. All functions of the instrument can be controlled remotely.
- 8 x 100 MS/s or 4 x 200 MS/s
- 2, 4 or 8 channel versions
- Simultaneously sampling on all channels
- Separate ADC and amplifier per channel
- 7 input ranges: +/-50 mV up to +/-5 V
- Programmable input offset of +/-400%
- Window, pulse width, re-arm, OR/AND trigger
- Ethernet/LXI remote device