The DN2.46x digitizerNETBOX series allows recording of one, two, four, eight or 16 channels with sampling rates of 200 kS/s up to 3 MS/s. These instruments offer outstanding A/D features both in resolution and speed. They are available in several versions and different speed grades making it possible for the user to find an individual solution.
The remote instrument can be connected to the LAN environment or directly to a Laptop or Workstation. All functions of the instrument can be controlled remotely.
- Models with 200 kS/s, 1 MS/s or 3 MS/s
- 4, 8 or 16 channel versions
- Simultaneously sampling on all channels
- Software selectable single-ended or differential inputs
- Separate ADC and amplifier per channel
- 8 input ranges: +/-50 mV up to +/-10 V
- Window, pulse width, re-arm, spike, OR/AND trigger
- Ethernet/LXI remote device