The DN2.49x digitizerNETBOX series allows recording of one, two, four, eight or 16 channels with sampling rates of 10 MS/s up to 60 MS/s. These instruments offer outstanding A/D features both in resolution and speed. They are available in several versions and different speed grades making it possible for the user to find an individual solution. The feature to switch input channels between single-ended and differential input allows to use the DN2.49x series as differential transient recorder.
The remote instrument can be connected to the LAN environment or directly to a Laptop or Workstation. All functions of the instrument can be controlled remotely.
- Models with 10 MS/s and 60 MS/s
- 4, 8 or 16 channel versions
- Simultaneously sampling on all channels
- Software selectable single-ended or differential inputs
- Separate ADC and amplifier per channel
- 6 input ranges: +/-200 mV up to +/-10 V
- Window, pulse width, re-arm, spike, OR/AND trigger
- Ethernet/LXI remote device