The digitizerNETBOX DN6.22x series allows recording of up to 24 channels with sampling rates of up to 5 GS/s and a bandwidth of up to 1.5 GHz. These Ethernet Remote instruments offer outstanding A/D features both in bandwidth and signal quality. The combination of high sampling rate and resolution makes these digitizers the top-of-the-range for applications that require high speed signal acquisition.
The digitizerNETBOX can be installed anywhere in the company LAN and can be remotley controlled from a host PC.
- Models with 1.25 GS/s and 5 GS/s
- 12 to 24 channel versions
- Simultaneously sampling on all channels
- Separate ADC and amplifier per channel
- 4 input ranges: ±200 mV up to ±2.5 V
- Low input range option with ±40 mV to ±500 mV
- Window, pulse width, re-arm, spike, OR/AND trigger
- Ethernet/LXI remote device