The generatorNETBOX DN6.66x series allows generation of arbitrary signals on up to 24 channels with update (sampling) rates of 625 MS/s or 12 channels with up to of 1.25 GS/s. These Ethernet Remote instruments offer outstanding D/A features both in resolution and signal quality. The combination of high sampling rate and resolution makes these AWGs the top-of-the-range for applications that require high quality signal generation.
The remote instrument can be connected to the LAN environment or directly to a Laptop or Workstation. All functions of the instrument can be controlled remotely.
- 6 to 24 channels with 625 MS/s up to 1.25 GS/s
- Simultaneous arbitrary generation on all channels
- Ouput signal bandwidth up to 400 MHz
- Output level up to ±2.5 V into 50 Ω (±5 V into high-impedance loads)
- Fixed trigger to output delay
- Huge 1 GSample per channel internal memory
- Sequence Replay Mode