The mini-K7 is a user-customizable, turnkey embedded instrument that includes a full Windows/Linux PC and supports a wide assortment of ultimate-performance FMC modules. With its modular I/O, scalable performance, and easy to use PC architecture, the mini-K7 reduces time-to- market while providing the performance you need.
- Combines an industry-standard COM Express CPU module with a single FMC I/O module in an extremely compact, stand alone design
- Programmable Kintex 7 325/410 and Spartan 6 FPGAs
- Small form factor: 4” H x 7” W x 10” D
- Conduction cooled design: Fins or cold-plate
- Stand-alone operation: Able to operate headless, booting from SSD
- Windows, Linux OS support. RTOS availability.
- Single VITA 57 FMC IO module site. Add anything from RF receivers to industrial control modules.
- Integrated timing and triggering support for IO includes GPS or IEEE1588 -disciplined clock
- Supports Innovative and third-party FMC modules for private data channels, triggering and timing features
- 4 USB ports, 1Gb Ethernet, SATA (up to 4), DisplayPort Touch Screen
- Up to 2 SSD (1.8 in) - AC or DC operation