The established NHQ single/dual channel HV module is cased in compact 1/12 NIM format. The NHQ series HV supplies are front panel controllable with a precise 10-turn potentiometer per channel for voltage setting and a common LCD for display of voltage or current.
For remote control the NHQ comes with RS232, analog I/O or optional CAN-interface. The voltage ramp is hardware fixed and can be changed in remote operation. The high voltage output is short circuit and overload protected, the INHIBIT function over external digital signal triggers the HV switch-off.
- LCD for voltage and current display
- switchable polarity
- very low ripple and noise
- front panel control with high precise 10-turn potentiometers
- hardware voltage and current limits with 10% step
- RS232, analog I/O, CAN (optional)
- programmable parameters (current trip, ramp speed etc.)