The TS-900 PXI Semiconductor Test System is an integrated test platform that offers comparable system features and capabilities found in proprietary ATE systems. Available as a bench top, with an integrated cart, or with an integrated manipulator, the TS-900 takes full advantage of the PXI architecture to achieve a cost-effective and full-featured test solution for device, SoC and SiP test applications. The test system incorporates a custom-designed, performance test interface that supports the use of PCB DUT (Device Under Test) boards - a proven and high-performance method for interfacing to the device under test. Additionally, the receiver interface’s pin blocks are field configurable, allowing users to upgrade the receiver when they modify or upgrade the system for new applications. The configuration of the receiver can support up to 512 dynamic digital channels, as well as a range of analog, power supply and RF resources.
- PXI-based integrated semiconductor test platform
- 20 slot 3U PXI chassis offers up to 512, digital I/O channels with PMU and timing per pin capability
- Application ready system offers a cost effective solution for digital and mixed-signal test applications
- Includes ICEasy test software tools - simplifying test creation and device characterization
- Multiple configurations - bench top, integrated cart, and integrated manipulator